Autonomous Systems Algorithms and Learning - Christina Fragouli, Ph.D.
Christina Fragouli is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles. She directs the Algorithmic Research in Network Information Flow (ARNI) which performs research in areas such as network coding, algorithms for networking, wireless networks and network security
- L. Czap, C. Fragouli, V. Prabhakaran, and S. Diggavi, “Secure network coding with erasures and feedback,” accepted to appear in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2015.
- C. Nazaroglu, A. Ozgur, and C. Fragouli, “Wireless network simplification: the Gaussian N-Relay diamond network“, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, pp. 6329-6341, Oct. 2014.
- L. Keller, E. Atsan, K. Argyraki and C. Fragouli, “SenseCode: Network coding for reliable sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Sensor Networks, 2013.
- M. Duarte Gelvez, A. Sengupta, S. Brahma, C. Fragouli and S. Diggavi, “Quantize-Map-Forward (QMF) relaying – an experimental study”, ACM Mobihoc 2013.
- J. Ebrahimi and C. Fragouli, “Combinatorial algorithms for wireless information flow,” ACM Transactions on Algorithms, Vol. 9, Iss. 1, December 2012.
- J. Ebrahimi and C. Fragouli, “Algebraic algorithms for vector network coding”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (Special Issue on Facets of Coding Theory: from Algorithms to Networks), vol. 57, iss. 2, pp. 996-1007, February 2011.
- A. Dhulipala, C. Fragouli and A. Orlitsky, “Silence based communication,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, January 2010.
- C. Fragouli, J. Widmer and J. Y. Le Boudec “Low-complexity algorithms for energy efficient broadcasting in wireless networks”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, volume 16, issue 2, pp. 450–463, April 2008.
- C. Fragouli and E. Soljanin, “Network Coding Fundamentals”, monograph in Foundations and Trends in Networking, 2007.
- C. Fragouli and E. Soljanin, “Information flow decomposition for network coding”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, volume 52, issue 3, pp. 829–848, March 2006.